Your Business Deserves To Thrive
R. Shawn McBride
- Business Contracts & Agreements
- International Transactions
- Litigation Management
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Outside General Counsel
- Ownership Structuring
- Securities Practice
My focus is to provide the expert legal advice needed to help protect you and your business.
As your business grows, the legal expertise needed grows along with it. That is why I provide services from helping you determine your most advantageous business structure to contract reviews that help you make smart decisions.
I operate as part of your trusted business advisory team. Whenever there are important decisions, I can help you understand how they affect you and your business from a legal perspective. I can be an active part in assuring you have the legal guidance you need.
My clients tend to be established, growing companies. I am proud to be a part of their success.
I have offices in Dallas, Texas and DeLand, Florida (meetings with lawyers at all offices are by appointment only), and I can service clients remotely in other locations as my licenses permit.
- University of Maryland School of Law, Baltimore, Maryland
- Juris Doctor - 2002
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: G. Ridgely Sappington Prize for Civil Procedure
- Honors: Judge Morton P. Fisher Memorial Prize for Federal Income Taxation
- Honors: Board of Advisors (Financial Advisor) Maryland Public Interest Law Project
- Honors: Member of Phi Delta Phi Honorary Fraternity
- Towson University, Towson, Maryland
- Bachelor of Science - 1999
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: Graduate of Honors College
- Major: Accounting
- Major: Business Administration (Concentration Finance), AACSB Accreditation
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- New York
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Why Do a Corporate Clean-up, Dallas Bar Association Headnotes, February 1, 2015
- Black & Decker, Tax Intern, 1996 to 2002
Fraternities or Sororities
- Beta Gamma Sigma
Certified Legal Specialties
- CPA: MD, FL and TX
Current Employment Position